Vegan Welsh Afternoon Tea For Four
Regular price £34.95
Unit price per
Send a taste of Wales anywhere in the U.K with one of our delicious Vegan Welsh Cream Tea Hampers. We source the highest quality vegan goods from all across Wales with a special focus on Pembrokeshire.
- 12 Freshly Baked Vegan Traditional MamGu welshcakes
- 12 Freshly Baked Vegan Cheese and Leek MamGu welshcakes
- 1 Farmers Food at Home Strawberry Jam (110g)
- 1 Farmers Food at Home Gardeners Windfall Chutney (110g)
- 1 Vegan Homemade MamGu Bara Brith Loaf
- 1 Flora Plant B+tter (250g)
- 1 Vegan Cheese (200g)
Chantler Teas ‘Pembrokeshire Premium’ (50g) & 4 Tea Bags
- 125g of MamGu's Hiraeth Ground Coffee
- FREE Personalised Gift Message
- Choose A Dispatch Date on Cart Page
All orders dispatched Monday to Fridays.
Your Welsh Afternoon Tea Hamper will include Strawberry Jam not Rhubarb and Ginger Jam as pictured.
Please note: We use shared equipment in a busy bakery and whilst we do everything in our power to minimise cross contamination we can not guarantee that all dairy is removed in the process. Please contact us if you are concerned.
Oatly Creamy Oat Fraiche (200ml) is no longer available and no alternative will be supplied
NEVER USED LOOSE TEA?
Spoon one teaspoon per bag per person, pull the string tight and brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Our welshcakes have a 21 day best before from the day we make them and we always make them as close to the dispatch date as possible.
- Savoury (Cheese & Leek) welshcakes and Clotted Cream have a 7 day best before.
- We highly recommend you keep the Cheese & Leek welshcakes, vegan cheese and Flora Plant B+tter in the fridge as soon as your Afternoon Tea is delivered.
- As we use shared equipment in a busy bakery environment some products may not be suitable for those with severe allergies.
- Branded products such as the Jam may be substituted in certain circumstances such as high demand with our suppliers.
When you select a dispatch date on our shipping calendar, this is the day we POST, NOT the day they arrive. Parcels are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 24 which usually arrives next working day after your chosen dispatch date.
Please ensure that the shipping address and post code is completely accurate. There are no refunds for incorrectly addressed parcels.
It may arrive later in the day, so consider ordering for the day before a special occasion. We do not guarantee delivery dates but will endeavour to dispatch on the day you have requested.