Walking around and seeing a lot of green this week? Green hearts in windows maybe? Don't worry you're not going mad and seeing things! The reason behind this is because it's The Great British Green Week! It's the UK’s biggest ever celebration of community action tackling climate change!
Along with our friends at Eco Dewi and many other businesses on our St David's peninsula, we a proud to be supporting the #GBGW.
The team at Eco Dewi has been working incredibly hard and pairing up with the local businesses have organised some fantastic events within our community for this week. We've put together our top 5 that you may find some of us at:
Click on each event to be taking to the Eco Dewi website for more information.
1) Thursday 29th - Porthgain Creature Count - 11am till 3pm
2) Friday 30th - Solva Beach Clean - 2pm
3) Friday 30th - Solva Film Night - The Ants and The Grasshopper 7pm till 9pm
4) Saturday 1st - St Davids Peninsula Earth Hour - 8pm till 9pm
5) Sunday 2nd - Roch Harvest Fair - 2pm till 5pm
If you plan to swing by Solva, pop in our coffee shop where you can pick up a GREEN welsh cake! And remember, if you bring your own reusable coffee cup for any hot drink purchase, we'll give you the welsh cake for free!